In view of the requirement of the Indian Industry, we have introduced Cast Resin (Dry Type) Transformers. This introduction supplements our existing product viz. Vacuum Resin Impregnated Dry Type Transformers. Dry Type Transformers of both the above varieties are in use.
50 kVA to 5000 kVA, 11 kV & 33 kV Class suitable for Indoor applications with off circuit tap changer and on-load tap changer switches available as per customer requirement.
The Dry Type Transformer is manufactured to comply with National International Standards BIS, IS 11171, IEC 76.
BHARTI’S products are certified for ISO 9001: 2015. BHARTI has set up a complete quality management system to offer the best customer satisfaction.
All transformers are tested for routine tests. BHARTI has in-house facilities for conducting all routine tests as per IEC & IS.
- High level of safety
- No flammable liquids
- No pollution from leaks solution
- Can be placed close to the load
- More efficient
- Increased emergency overload capability
- Improved reliability
- Low Noise and low maintenance
- Easy to repair (open coils)
Environmental Impact Operation Aspects
- Transformers insulated with Nomex brand materials are extremely safe, even when exposed to fire
- High flame resistance, & low smoke, and no toxic off-gasses
- Class H & E ventilated dry-type transformers can be built smaller, reducing the footprint to the environment, conserving space
- Insulation is friendly to use during manufacturing-no skin irritants or surface chemicals
Specification for BHARTI’S Dry Type Transformers
BHARTI makes Indoor / Outdoor, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz, vacuum impregnated, AN/FA cooled, step up/step down, double wound with Cu conductor transformer from 50 kVA to 5000 kVA up to 33 kV class with H/E class insulation and designed to withstand short circuit, & impulse test in accordance to IEC / IS.
|Conductor Insulation||Nomex||Non-woven polyester|
|Thermal Rating||F or H/C||F/B or F|
|Process||Conventional Winding||Cast Mold Assembly|
|Impregnation||Vacuum pressure||Vacuum casting|
|Overloading||High Overload margin||No Overload margin|
|Environment||Can be easily||A large amount of resin|
|concern||disposed of||to be disposed of|
|Safety||No toxic off-gases,||Emission of toxic gases|
|Partial Discharge||Free of partial||Partial Discharge is possible|
|discharge||due to the high probability of|
|bubbles formation during casting|